Thinking about having professional photos taken in the Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley, or anywhere in Los Angeles County or Ventura County? Here’s a handy Q & A to get you started with Cristen Farrell Photography. Have other questions? Ask away!
- Who will be taking photos for my session or at my event?
Me, aka Cristen Farrell. For large events, I do use a second photographer if needed, but that will be discussed prior to the event.
- What’s your photography style?
My photos are artistic, casual, fun, bright, and full of pizzazz. I like to capture the candid moments along with the posed ones. Have a specific style in mind? Chances are, I can accommodate – just ask!
- Do you use props?
I normally bring a few very small props, but feel free to make special requests.
- What type of camera do you use?
I use a professional-grade Nikon D-SLR
- Can other people take photos during my photo session.
No – photos during the session are limited to Cristen Farrell only.
- What if I need a longer session or more event coverage?
This is usually not a problem. Please let me know as soon as you know and I will do my best to accommodate. Additional charges may apply.
- Can my photos be in black and white?
Yes! Photos are provided in both color and black and white as a standard practice. Other editing options such as sepia, x-process, or retro are available by request.
- Can I request specific poses or shots?
Yes! Your session is all about YOU!
- How long before my proofs are ready?
Proofs are usually ready for online viewing within 1 – 2 weeks from your session.
- Can I have the print rights to my photos?
Print rights are provided with the purchase of a disk of high-resolution images.
Credit to Deb Carpenito, WeddingPhotoUSA